•• 62 Videos •• GRADED CURRICULUM SERIES FOR PIANO ACCORDION. This Level 2 course of the Piano Accordion Series is full of fun pieces with many musical elements for you to learn. This course follows the Level 1 Core Curriculum Series for Piano Accordion.
In this course you’ll be introduced to a lot of left hand action with the bass, learn how to use different articulations and develop bellow control using dynamics.
• Grade Level 2
• 62 Videos
• Digital Player
• Sheet Music Included
How to Play the Piano Accordion with Patricia Bartell
Online Accordion Lessons
Graded Curriculum Series | Level 2 for the Piano Accordion. This course follows the Level 1 Core Curriculum Series for Piano Accordion. In this Level 2 course you’ll be introduced to a lot of left hand rhythms with the basses. You’ll learn how to use and produce different articulations with the accordion and develop bellow control using dynamics. • 60+ Videos • Sheet Music Included
PIANO ACCORDION SERIES LEVEL 2 INCLUDES:
|Unit 1: Mysteries (6 videos)||Unit 7: Expectations (6 videos)|
|Unit 2: Under A Rest (6 videos)||Unit 8: Happy Times (6 videos)|
|Unit 3: Procrastination (6 videos)||Unit 9: Change is Good (6 videos)|
|Unit 4: And Then…(5 videos)||Unit 10: Giving Life (6 videos)|
|Unit 5: Dark Eyes (6 videos)||Unit 11: Modern Blues (6 videos)|
|Unit 6: Waiting (6 videos)|
If you’re already an Accordion Life member, click the button on the right side of this page that says “Take This Course” to get started learning the piano accordion.
If you’re not a member yet, click the button below to join as a Piano Accordion Student.
Your Accordion Teacher: Patricia Bartell
Patricia Bartell is a graduate of Whitworth University with a B.A. in Music Education and Accordion Performance. Patricia is recognized not only in North America, but internationally as an adjudicator, professional performer and teacher.
She has studied piano with Dr. Judith Schoepflin of Whitworth University and with Kendall Feeney of the Golandsky Institute, which is the preeminent center for the Taubman Technique Approach. Patricia has also studied «The New Technical Approach» with the world-renowned accordion teacher Frederic Deschamps in France. This technique approach has helped produce amazing results for all ages. MORE
If you want to take your online accordion lessons a step further, Patricia also gives private accordion lessons via Skype for all ages and styles of music.
Why Join Accordion Life?
• You deserve the best music education and tools available to learn the accordion from qualified and experienced teachers.
• Depending on where you live, accordion teachers may be as scarce as hens teeth.
• From the start, you want to know you’re doing it right … and not having to start over later since your time is valuable. We will give you proper technique that you won’t find on YouTube.
• It’s much cheaper than most private lessons and you’re getting top notch education without breaking the bank.
• We’ll give you the confidence you need about the process of learning, and we’re available for questions through the forums. Every lesson in each course also has a place for you to ask questions and get feedback.
• You’ll have your own personal library of downloadable sheet music that is always growing.
• You’ll receive weekly articles to help advance your Accordion Life.
RESEÑAS DEL CURSO
No hay reseñas encontradas para este curso.