•• 50 Videos •• GRADED CURRICULUM SERIES FOR PIANO ACCORDION. If you’re a beginner or have a tiny bit of experience with the accordion (and want to make sure you’re doing it right) this course is for you!
In this course we teach you a very unique way to read music, you’ll get an introduction to basic rhythms, learn what the #1 rule is for the bellows, learn standard bass patterns used in many songs, and produce quality sound.
By the end of the course, you’ll have a whole list of different songs with different styles that you will be able to play like a pro!
• Grade Level 1
• 50 Videos
• Digital Player
• Sheet Music Included
How to Play the Piano Accordion with Patricia Bartell
Online Accordion Lessons
Graded Curriculum Series | Level 1 for the Piano Accordion. In this Level 1 course of the Piano Accordion Series we teach you what the #1 rule is for the bellows, standard bass patterns used in many songs, and how to produce quality sound. You’ll learn a very unique way to read music and get an introduction to basic rhythms. By the end of the course, you’ll have a whole list of different songs with different styles that you will be able to play like a pro! • 50 Videos • Sheet Music Included
PIANO ACCORDION SERIES LEVEL 1 INCLUDES:
|Unit 1: Getting Ready (2 videos)||Unit 8: Major Chords (6 videos)|
|Unit 2: Rhythm (3 videos)||Unit 9: Early Morning Time (5 videos)|
|Unit 3: Airborne (3 videos)||Unit 10: It’s How You Think (5 videos)|
|Unit 4: The Left Hand (2 videos)||Unit 11: On The Journey (4 videos)|
|Unit 5: The Other Side (3 videos)||Unit 12: Stepping In (5 videos)|
|Unit 6: Keyboard Action (3 videos)||Unit 13: Going Higher (5 videos)|
|Unit 7: I Believe (4 videos)||Unit 14: Celebrate (5 videos)|
If you’re already an Accordion Life member, click the button on the right side of this page that says “Take This Course” to get started learning the piano accordion.
If you’re not a member yet, click the button below to join as a Piano Accordion Student.
Your Accordion Teacher: Patricia Bartell
Patricia Bartell is a graduate of Whitworth University with a B.A. in Music Education and Accordion Performance. Patricia is recognized not only in North America, but internationally as an adjudicator, professional performer and teacher.
She has studied piano with Dr. Judith Schoepflin of Whitworth University and with Kendall Feeney of the Golandsky Institute, which is the preeminent center for the Taubman Technique Approach. Patricia has also studied “The New Technical Approach” with the world-renowned accordion teacher Frederic Deschamps in France. This technique approach has helped produce amazing results for all ages. MORE
If you want to take your online accordion lessons a step further, Patricia also gives private accordion lessons via Skype for all ages and styles of music.
Why Join Accordion Life?
• You deserve the best music education and tools available to learn the accordion from qualified and experienced teachers.
• Depending on where you live, accordion teachers may be as scarce as hens teeth.
• From the start, you want to know you’re doing it right … and not having to start over later since your time is valuable. We will give you proper technique that you won’t find on YouTube.
• It’s much cheaper than most private lessons and you’re getting top notch education without breaking the bank.
• We’ll give you the confidence you need about the process of learning, and we’re available for questions through the forums. Every lesson in each course also has a place for you to ask questions and get feedback.
• You’ll have your own personal library of downloadable sheet music that is always growing.
• You’ll receive weekly articles to help advance your Accordion Life.