How To Play the Piano Accordion with Patricia Bartell
Online Piano Accordion Lessons
A Single Song Tutorial for the Piano Accordion. Step-by-step instructions with Patricia Bartell to learn the foot tapping’ piece: Boogie Sphere. This selection is also included in Level 3 of the Core Curriculum Series for Piano Accordion. • Grade level 3 • Sheet Music Included • 5 Videos
COURSE INCLUDES 5 VIDEOS:
• 3.5.1 Demonstration
• 3.5.2 Study Sheet
• 3.5.3 The Right Hand
• 3.5.4 The Left Hand
• 3.5.6 Hands Together
Audio: Boogie Sphere
If you’re already an Accordion Life member, login then click the button on the right side of this page that says “Take This Course” to get started learning the chromatic accordion.
If you’re not a member yet, click the red button below to join Accordion Life.
Your Accordion Teacher: Patricia Bartell
Patricia Bartell is a graduate of Whitworth University with a B.A. in Music Education and Accordion Performance. Patricia is recognized not only in North America, but internationally as an adjudicator, professional performer and teacher.
She has studied piano with Dr. Judith Schoepflin of Whitworth College and with Kendall Feeney of the Golandsky Institute, which is the preeminent center for the Taubman Technique Approach. Patricia has also studied “The New Technical Approach” with the world-renowned accordion teacher Frederic Deschamps in France. This technique approach has helped produce amazing results for all ages. MORE
If you want to take your online accordion lessons a step further, Patricia also gives private accordion lessons via Skype for all ages and styles of music.
The Online Piano Accordion Courses Are in Two Categories
• Core Curriculum Series for the Piano Accordion (How to Learn the Piano Accordion)
The Core Curriculum Series is for people who want to learn how to play the accordion using a structured method. This starts with the Preliminary level, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, etc. Each course is packed with songs that are focused on learning needed skills, music theory and proper accordion technique. These courses are designed to build on each other to advance you in a progressive manner. After the Preliminary level, each following course level in this series contain 50-70+ videos.
• Single Song Tutorials for The Piano Accordion (How to Play the Piano Accordion)
The Single Song Tutorials are courses that feature one song corresponding to the same grade levels that are used in the Core Curriculum Series. These Single Song Tutorials focus on showing you “what” to play, demonstrating hands separately and together using high definition cameras, which allow you to see what to do close-up in ultimate detail – so you don’t miss a thing whether you watch this on your computer, smartphone, or your favorite tablet.
Why Join Accordion Life?
• You deserve the best music education and tools available to learn the accordion from qualified and experienced teachers.
• Depending on where you live, accordion teachers may be as scarce as hen’s teeth.
• From the start, you want to know you’re doing it right … and not having to start over later since your time is valuable. We will give you proper technique that you won’t find on YouTube.
• It’s much cheaper than most private lessons and you’re getting top notch education without breaking the bank.
• We’ll give you the confidence you need about the process of learning, and we’re available for questions through the forums. Every lesson in each course also has a place for you to ask questions and get feedback.
• You’ll have your own personal library of downloadable sheet music that is always growing.
• You’ll receive weekly articles to help advance your Accordion Life.
No Reviews found for this course.